Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Been Decided...

I will be going back to work.

I will say this: it wasn't easy. We had to make a pro and con list. Not something we usually do. Between needing stuff for the house and having wants a mile long, among other things, we decided that it might be better if I just bit the bullet and went back to work.

It's going to be strange, I haven't worked since the beginning of January. C will be going out of town, to visit my in laws in Missouri. She leaves Sunday! I am going to miss her like crazy, but I think we need this break. When she gets back, hopefully I will have a routine with a job and adding her to the mix will just be simple.

Lucky probably won't like it much, but I know he will adjust since he has taken all other changes like a champ.

Not sure what I will be doing yet, but it should be fun! Ack!

XOXO
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment