Sunday, July 14, 2013

Small Progress

I have been making a little progress on the apartment here.

 Last weekend, we got a shower curtain and rug for the bathroom! Very exciting. I put the shower curtain up right away but waited to clean and organize the bathroom before putting the rug down. It is so plush. I will give a breakdown of costs and pictures once it is more complete. There is some deeper cleaning that needs to get done, but it is very nice so far. 

I also cleaned the closet. It is seriously lacking lots of things, like a shelf or something but it is so much nicer to walk into the bathroom and not open the closet to chaos!

We were also given a tv that will go in our living room. My neighbor was going to throw it away and gave it to us instead. It came with a stand, so I don't have to worry about figuring out what to put a giant tv on!

It's small progress and it is going slower than I would like, but it is progress. 

I also have other news! I have a job interview on Tuesday! I am excited for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment