Monday, July 8, 2013

Meet the Family: C

This week, we are meeting C! Ok, ok, her name is actually Charity. And here she is!
Charity will be 10 on the 25th of this month. She is a fireball. She has been hitting the "tween" years pretty hard lately. (Check back a few earlier posts to witness some of the  mayhem!)

She is in karate but also likes playing softball. In the summer, she becomes a fish. Her favorite color is pink. And she loves Hello Kitty. In the summer, she becomes a little fish. Her freckles or "angel kisses" as she likes to call them, have truly come out since our move to Texas. We love them and so does she!

I hope you enjoyed meeting Charity, for obvious reasons, I am not divulging too much information about her. She is the light of our life and I don't know what I would do without her spunk in my life. She is very smart, just needs to really apply herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment