Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The List!

The other night, we sat down and made a master list of things we want/need for our apartment. I actually started the list and showed it to B. We then circled our "must haves". So here is the list!
C's Room
-bed frame (found one at ikea we like)*
-dresser (hopefully can find this secondhand)*
-accessories (wall decor, etc. I will be making some of this) 
-desk chair (possibly ikea, or a folding chair if B had his way)*
-lamp 
-nightstand (maybe secondhand) 
-desk (ikea)*
-TV
-bed skirt (I want to make it)

Found here
-fan*
-wall (since her room is open to the living room, we want to use a drop cloth to create a wall for privacy for everyone)*
-gate (to help keep Lucky out)*
-Bookselves*
-under the bed storage
-sheets*
-comforter (I want to make her a rag quilt)
Found here

-mirror (she is getting older and we need to support her on wanting to look good. We hope to create a vanity zone for her to keep the bathroom open)*

Bathroom 
-shower curtain (yea, we don't even have one! I found this one I like)*
-shower curtain liner (we just need a new one)*
-rug 
-towels
-fan*
-dog bed* (or a pillow, he likes pillows)

Kitchen 
-built-ins (there is an open space meant to be used as a table, we don't use it like that so I will build shelves for both sides for added storage)*
-towels
-rug

Living Room
-TV
-coffee table (Possibly this one from Ikea)
-wall shelf (to display my camera collection)
-TV stand (we like one we found at Ikea, but we are thinking of getting a dresser secondhand to use for the storage possibilities it offers, down the line, we might get a regular one)*
-rug (I have been looking all over for one that I like...no luck yet)
-lamp (I have found a few I like at target and Ikea)
-shelving unit (We really like all the storage with this one)*
-chair (possibly secondhand or at ikea)
-surround sound
-couch (we saw this one on display and LOVE it, it will be replacing our current couch down the line)

Office
-chair*


Office Chair I picked up at a Thrift Store
-lamp
Other
-carpet shampooer


* -Items we are going to work on first.

Thats it in a nutshell, we have lots of things we want to work on and I hope that some of this stuff can be knocked out. I will share projects and ideas as they come along. For now, I have no idea what I am going to do to the chair. I am thinking of decoupaging it and adding a pillow. Thoughts?

XOXO
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment