Saturday, June 22, 2013

Four Years!

Holy crap! Today it was 4 years ago that B and I became an official couple. A little hard to believe. So much has happened in that time!

-I lost my job as a server at the restaurant we met at.
-I started going to school again. (later I quit due to time and money)
-B took a year off from being a chef.
-We moved, 4 times. 3 different states and 4 different cities.
-We lost a cat, a dog, 2 fish, and 2 babies.
-We also have had 2 dogs, 2 fish, and 4 cats (not all at once!).
-We have been to 7 different states (Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas).
-We have been to 2 different Omahas. One in Nebraska and one in Arkansas.
-We got married!

I think that is all I can think of right now. Kinda crazy that all had happened!

XOXO
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment