Friday, May 10, 2013

Opinionated Eater... Nothing new

Wondering why I haven't been posting this one? I have been eating out a lot less. This doesn't mean I won't eat out or try new places, it just means this post will become less frequent.

I do have a few restaurants that I need to review, but I am sitting on them for a bit.

The other reason for the lack of restaurant reviews: I had a stuffed up nose f-o-r-e-v-e-r and I don't think I can adequately give a fair review with half of my taste buds gone. If you have no idea what I am talking about, next time you eat or drink something, plug your nose and take a bite or drink. Kinda hard to taste it. Everything was a texture for 2-3 weeks, with an occasional taste here and there. Ha! I promise I will get my few reviews up in the near future.

XOXO
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment