Saturday, May 25, 2013

Busy Bee

I have been busy! I decided to take matters into my own hands and clear some space in our living room. 3 boxes were donated to a guy that works with B. They had our old dishes and kitchen supplies that we don't need or use. (after buying some new stuff at ikea). 3 bags of old clothes went to another coworker. They were mostly C's too small clothes and they have 3 girls all younger than C. And a borrowed air mattress finally went back to its owner (thanks Patty!).

There are a few other changes that were made. I attempted to sand one of my frames to paint it. Didn't work out too well so I ditched that whole project. It cost me a whole $2 on a cheap Walmart frame. It looks Ok, just not what I was hoping for.

There will be more to update later. I think we will make our summer bucket list this weekend. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment