Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sick, not dead

I am here! I somehow caught C's cold and was down for the count for quite a while. I am going that it's on its way out and I can go back to my regular duties. I am sure B is going the same thing because our house is a mess!

Also, lots of amazing things are starting to happen! Tomorrow, I am having lunch with my great aunt who I have never met. I am also going to order B's chair and ottoman. And our shower curtain! So excited! Once the shower curtain arrives, I can actually start looking at bath towels and rugs.
Saturday, I am getting a much needed storage unit down here. I will store things we can't quite use just now in it. So, hopefully, I can clear out some of this mess before the chair comes.

Also, Sunday is the burgers for West at Chop House Steak and Seafood. I will hopefully be getting some pictures with my camera and phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment