Thursday, April 4, 2013

Date night? What's that?

As you can probably guess by the title, we don't get to go out often. I can't even tell you the last time B and I went out to eat. Or got dressed up and went out.

Sure, we eat out. Mainly casual places with C in tow. We enjoy it, but I wouldn't call them dates. We have never even been to a movie together and we have been together for almost 4 years.

Honestly, we haven't really been alone together in months. This morning was an exception, C left very early for a field trip. We were too tired to enjoy those few minutes though. And Lucky was with us. He has a tendency to "block" things if you know what I mean.

Yes, I totally look forward to C going to visit family this summer, we live too far away for her to visit them for the weekend. Oh well, at least I have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment