Saturday, June 29, 2013

Anniversary Present-3 years

With our anniversary nearing, it was time for me to think about what to get B. I was looking at a blog and I came across a link in the comment section for Red Envelope

Never heard of them so I checked them out. Sometimes I am stumped on what to get him since he is such a simple man.
I was in luck. In their "For Him" section, I found these guys:


A simple Google search and I had a 20% off coupon added to my order if I used a visa card, which I did. And it was on its way. Shipping was a little costly, they use FedEx, but with my discount, it was only $25.something. Not bad in my book for a gift he will love.

They came today and they are perfect. We are the type of people who can't surprise each other often, he already knew they were coming since after I ordered them, I freaked out and thought he wouldn't like them. He got them today and loves them. He wants to make them into wall hangings but he will have to wait until at least our actual anniversary (July 9th) before I will alter them for him.

Any gifts you have given that weren't a surprise? Given cotton for a different anniversary than 2nd?

XOXO
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment