Monday, June 3, 2013

Take me out to the ball game!

Yesterday, I went to my first pro baseball game with B and C. Unfortunately due to the time of day and having most of the family in fair skin (C is my fair skinned ginger, I am the other fair skinned person) we left quite early.

Our seats were great and directly in the hot Texas sun. We arrived early enough to pick me up a tshirt for the game, which was a challenge. I swear they need to carry more things for curvy women.
I had to go cool off during the third inning, I love baseball games and was very disappointed I couldn't stay. I actually broke out into some sort of rash. Not fun. The only way to deal with it was to get my sensitive skin out of the sun and heat. Bummer.

I did get to try my hand at the panoramic feature on my phone from our seats. It was amazing. I have only been to some minor league games, but this was awesome. I hope to get out there to another game soon only not in the heat of the day (an evening game would be preferred) and in not sunny seats.

XOXO
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment