Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favs!

Or just stuff that I love!

I actually don't wear much make up. I do however always have at least one Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm handy! I starting using it about 9 years ago. They weren't hugely popular yet and only came in a tin not the tube they come in now. The stuff works wonders!

Lucky has been shedding up a storm. Last year, there wasn't this much shedding. So, I broke down and bought a FURminator. Love it! I first saw a video for it at a vet's office in Berryville, Arkansas. I asked them about it and they swear by it. It was on sale a few weeks ago and I got the small one at the pet store. I now swear by it. I swear Lucky lost 2 pounds in one brushing.
Last for today, I bought an Aladdin water bottle. It's from Walmart and is BPA free. The top of it unscrews so you can put ice in it without having to buy a special tray for water bottle ice cubes. I try to keep it full and refill it often.
Just a few things that I love! Stay tuned for another installment next week!
XOXO
Jes
P. S. I was not paid or perked in any way, I just bought these products and love them.

1 comment:

  1. I have the furminator and love it! I get enough hair out of Rudy to make a whole other dog. It is definitely worth the money.

    ReplyDelete